Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerald J Beck has 2 locations
7 Southwoods Blvd Ste 62
Albany, NY 12211
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald J Beck has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Gerald J Beck has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald J Beck - Posted on November 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald J Beck - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald J Beck - Posted on January 20th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Gerald J Beck Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Gerald J Beck
Dr. Gerald J. Beck Received his oral & maxillofacial training at the University of Michigan and also obtained a masters of science in oral surgery. Dr. Beck is board certified and received comprehensive training in critical care of head and neck trauma at both the University of Michigan and Glasgow Royal International Hospital, in Glasgow, Scotland. He is past president of the Troy Study Club, and currently is an active member of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, as well as the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald J Beck is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Albany, NY.