Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald R Berg DMD
Dr. Gerald R Berg, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Midvale, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gerald R Berg has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gerald R Berg has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Outdated, over seller, will ruin your teeth for profit.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald R Berg - Posted on November 30th, 2018
All you need to know about this man as a dentist and his own teeth smell like mothballs and look like corn kernels. He should wear a top hat, carry a cane, and have elephants parade through his three ring circus of a dentistry office to distract you while he empties your wallet and destroys your smile. He also provides opioids to patients who are known addicts. Also, given the level of pain you will experience at his hand, I am pretty sure his dentist mask should be made of raw cowhide and studded with metal spikes. You’ll know he is grinning and snarling beneath a standard dentist mask otherwise.
A really nice smile
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerald R Berg - Posted on September 16th, 2018
I didn’t have dental care as a child, and have had a loss of teeth and substantial work done. Dr Berg has been my tooth fairy for some 40 yrs. A few months ago, a very rare condition suddenly began to rot, discolor, and nd chip my front teeth. I have always had a gap between the 2 top teeth. After having 4 root canals, Dr Berg put 4 caps on the front top teeth. Less than a week later, I was chatting with a stranger in a store. He said, “You have a really nice smile.” In 74 years, that is the first time anyone has ever said that to me. Thank you Dr. Berg, muchisimas gracias por haberme dado una sonrisa! DC
Dr. Gerald R Berg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Gerald R Berg
Meet Dr. Berg Meet our Staff Meet Dr. Berg Gerald R. Berg, D.M.D. Dr. Gerald Berg is a graduate of the prestigious Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri and has been in practice since 1976. Dr. Berg stays abreast of the latest advances in dentistry with memberships in the American Dental Association, Utah Dental Association and the Dental Coop of Utah. He was also the team dentist for the NBA’s Utah Jazz for 15 years. In his spare time, Dr. Berg is an artist and sculptor and enjoys outdoors sports, including fishing and skiing. Back to the top
Locations & DirectionsGERALD R BERG DENTISTRY, 7001 S 900 E Ste 450, Midvale, UT
Dr. Gerald R Berg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Midvale, UT.