Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Facp G Krueger has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Krueger is a bright, personable and down to Earth dental professional. My son has major dental issues due to a cancerous tumor that was located in his maxillary sinus diagnosed at age 3. Between the tumor displacing the floor of his maxillary (cheek) sinus and damaging his tooth buds on his upper teeth and lower ones on the left side sustained additional damage by the radiation therapy he received. Dr. Krueger was more concerned with my son's dental, and overall health then with getting PAID for his services. He volunteers his time with the Tampa/St Petersburg Cleft Palate & Craniofacial Center. He works hand in hand with many medical and dental specialists in a multi disciplinary approach to difficult cases like my son's. He got another area dentist to perform a special CT scan of my son's mouth and supporting structures to try to ascertain whether or not he could insert implants to better make a full upper plate denture for my son. Unfortunately it appeared as if my son's remaining bone density in his face would not support the implant so Dr. Krueger meticulously crafted a full upper plate that is held in my son's mouth with suction only. I believe the folks that rated him lower than "excellent" should be made aware of the time he donates to unfortunate children which I am sure effects his ability to see some patients as quickly as he would like. It isn't because he is out on the tennis court or the golf course. He is helping those poor children who were either born with a cleft palate or another type of craniofacial dysfunction. In my son's case it was cancer and if not for Dr. Krueger's involvement with the TSP Cleft Palate & Craniofacial Ctr. he might not have gotten the very expensive evaluation and treatment. Thanks Dr. Krueger and staff! You are the best!
Dr. Facp G Krueger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGerard E Krueger Dds, 7801 38th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Facp G Krueger is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saint Petersburg, FL.