Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gezi Mebratu has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
I just want to let you guys know the times I went to this dentist Dr. Gezi. , he always find cavities, fillings etc in less than 6 months from my children and what it does is he get it out from your dental insurance and does not show the xrays all the time. Charged to thedental insurance and lies in saying that you have all these bad teeth when it is not. I went to see second opinion and the second dentist she said it was nothing and it just need them cleaning only. I can not believe there are so many dentists robbing the insurance companiesand besides you have yo pay a percentage to them too. This is called fraud and can demand the state of dental insurances. I will not recommend this dentist because not once he did it, he did it several years that I had him and they pretend like nothing happen that is not true. but thieves are scammers truth. My husband, myself and my children they rob the dental insurance and our percentage. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST AT ALL, He don't guarantee their work braces and other treatments. Be careful with this dentist because it is not the first time he does it, I realized till later.
Dr. Gezi Mebratu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGezi Mebratu Dds Pa, 3940 Saint Francis Ave Ste 107, Dallas, TX
Dr. Gezi Mebratu is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.