Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil
Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Waltham, MA, with another office in Hanover, MA. He speaks English.
Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil
Dr. Ghyath Alkhalil, DMD Beth Perry, Insurance Coordinator Dr. Hikmat Hannawi, DMD Dr. Hikmat Hannawi graduated from Boston University School of Dental Medicine in 1999, as part of their Advanced Standing Program. After his graduation, he worked as an associate with Gardner Dental Group in Gardner, Massachusetts for two years. He then decided to start his own practice, which started when he bought Dr. Robert O’Donnell’s practice in November of 2000 at 11 Emory Street. Ever since then, Dr. Hannawi has worked within the Greater Attleboro area, focusing on improving the oral and dental health of the whole community. He maintains this goal by always incorporating the latest techniques and technologies within his dental practice and by continuously training and educating himself and his staff to utilize those techniques in the most effective way possible. In the spring of 2009, Dr.Hannawi moved his practice from 11 Emory St. to 550 North Main Street. His new office includes state of the art technology and equipment to better serve the needs of his patients. Dr. Hannawi currently resides in Foxboro, Massachusetts with his wife, Mouna, and his three children: Grace, Joseph, and Gabriel. All three of his children have attended or are currently attending Bishop Feehan High School. Dr. Hannawi likes sports, mainly football (The New England Patriots), and basketball (The Boston Celtics).Dr Hannawi enjoys traveling, and learning about different countries and their cultures. Dr. Lindsay R. Cassidy, DMD Dr. Cassidy grew up here in Attleboro, MA. She attended college at Syracuse University, graduating in 2002 with a B.S. in Biology and a minor in Spanish. In the fall of 2002 she enrolled at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, and during her time there became involved in several community outreach programs while maintaining high academic standing. She was a four-year recipient of the Roddy Scholarship, and received Dean’s honors for her performance on National Dental Board Exams parts I and II. After graduating with a D.M.D. degree in 2006, she went on to practice dentistry at a public health clinic in Pawtucket, RI, for three years where she enjoyed working with an underserved population and learned to speak Spanish fluently. Dr. Cassidy began working at Attleboro Family Dental Care in July 2010. She currently lives in Mansfield with her husband where they plan to start a family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ghyath S Alkhalil is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waltham, MA.