Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilda F Alonzo
Dr. Gilda F Alonzo, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jupiter, FL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gilda F Alonzo has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Gilda F Alonzo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gilda F Alonzo's office for more information.
654 W Indiantown Rd Ste 102 Jupiter, FL : (561) 747-3338
More about Dr. Gilda F Alonzo
Meet Dr. Alonzo Dr. Gilda Alonzo Dr. Gilda Alonzo was born in France and raised and educated in Honduras, where she started her dental practice. Recognizing her special affinity for children, she took on residency in pediatric dentistry at Louisiana State University. She worked at Charity Hospital of New Orleans and Children's Hospital of New Orleans. After passing the Florida State Board Exams, she moved to Jupiter, Florida with her two children Maria Victoria and Arturo and opened her office in 1995. Since that time, she has built her practice into a recognized model for pediatric care. Dr. Alonzo has over 31 years of experience with more than 20 of those years in pediatric dentistry. She has continued to work with children because she sees the difference her practice can make by building a lifetime of good dental health. Dr. Alonzo is determined that the patients under her care will never see going to the dentist as a dreaded experience. She is a member of several professional organizations, including the Florida Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the North Palm Beach Dental Association. In addition, she is commited to serving her community and is always trying to build better relationships with families and children through their schools, hospitals and sports. Dr. Alonzo speaks Spanish, French and English and she enjoys traveling, reading and exercising.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Gilda F Alonzo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jupiter, FL.