- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Giovanni Boiano
Dr. Giovanni Boiano is a doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Giovanni Boiano has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Giovanni Boiano has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Giovanni Boiano Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Giovanni Boiano
Giovanni Boiano DDS FAGD FICOI Dr. Boiano has been a local resident all his life.Â He was born in New York City and attended Iona Preparatory School in New Rochelle.Â He later went on to receive his bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science.Â He went on to New York University College of Dentistry and received his DDS degree.Â He also performed a one year general practice residency at the level one trauma centerÂ of Westchester Medical Center.Â In order to further his knowledge, he then completed a two year surgical and prosthetic implant certificate program at New York University.Â In addition to his training, Dr Boiano also has taken numerous continuing education courses in all phases of dentistry throughout the years including advanced bone and gum grafting as well as orthodontics, endodontics and cosmetic dentistry.Â He has achieved fellowship credentials in the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.Â Dr Boiano has also maintained a position at the Westchester Medical Center where he lends his knowledge to the generalÂ practice and oral and maxillofacial surgery residents in various aspects of dentistry. Dr Boiano is married and has two daughters.Â His interests include fitness training, skiing, motor sports, travel and wine making.Â