Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glen W Hisel DDS
Dr. Glen W Hisel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clovis, NM. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Glen W Hisel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Glen W Hisel has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Glen W Hisel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Glen W Hisel
Dr. Hisel graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry. Prior to studying at Dental School, he attended the University of New Mexico where he received his Bachelors of Science degree. Dr. Hisel is devoted to maintaining a health centered approach to dentistry. To this end, he strives to help all patients understand and care for their oral health, overall health and general well-being. Dr. Hisel has attended numerous hours of advanced continuing education in order to provide his patients with the latest technology that is at the forefront of dentistry today. He is one of less than 200 dentists worldwide to have completed the extensive post graduate curriculum of Orognathic Bioesthetics International (OBI). As a Bioesthetic dentist, Dr. Hisel has developed an expertise on how the entire chewing system functions. As a result he is well-versed in TMJ problems and the associated symptoms such as headaches, neck and shoulder pain, clenching and grinding. And since a healthy and properly functioning chewing system is biologically sound, the esthetic result is always beautiful. Dr. Hisel enjoys spending time with his four beautiful children, Luke, Catherine, Jacob and John.
Locations & DirectionsGLEN W HISEL DDS, 221 Fairway Ter N, Clovis, NM
Dr. Glen W Hisel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clovis, NM.