- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn C Alex DDS
Dr. Glenn C Alex, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Athens, GA. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Glenn C Alex has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Glenn C Alex has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Glenn C Alex Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Glenn C Alex
Dr. Glenn Alex grounds his practice in a philosophy of excellence in service, educational advancement and personal relationships. His interactions with staff, patients, family and the community are rooted in integrity, concern and a strong values system. He earned his D.M.D. at the Medical College of Georgia, after receiving a Bachelor of Science degree from Furman University. Each month, Dr. Alex takes courses that allow him to advance his skills and expand his knowledge of dental health care. In addition to his own learning, Dr. Alex is a respected teacher. He is a clinical instructor in the Department of Oral Diagnosis and Patient Services at the Medical College of Georgia and regularly teaches courses for dentists and their team. He also serves as a mentor to young dentists completing the L.D. Pankey Institute for Dental Excellence curriculum. Dr. Alex's professional affiliations and awards are notable, as well. A member of the American Dental Association, he is actively involved with the Georgia Dental Association. He is a recipient of the Goldstein Award from the American College of Dentistry and is a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Alex has been recognized as a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and is a member of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Pierre Fauchard Academy International Dental Honor Organization, the Pankey/Dawson Study Club for Advanced Dental Education and the L.D. Pankey Institute Alumni Association. Originally from Marietta, Georgia, Dr. Alex has lived in Athens since 1988. He is married to Arlene and the proud father of three children. He is also deacon at the First Baptist Church of Athens. He has a passion for fitness which has led him to become an Ironman at the Ironman Louisville in 2009. He is a member of the Dream Believe Tri Triathlon team and the Classic City Triathlon Club. Meet the Team Back to Getting to Know Us