Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn E Appleton
Dr. Glenn E Appleton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Glenn E Appleton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Glenn E Appleton has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Glenn E Appleton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Glenn E Appleton
Glenn E. Appleton, D.D.S. Dr. Appleton, a Family Dentist, is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in New Orleans and a three year General Practice Residency at the Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. In 1996, he joined the practice to provide a full range of dental services. "Dr. Glenn" volunteers at the LSU School of Dentistry as an Assistant Clinical Professor.
Locations & DirectionsDRS MAGINNIS AND APPLETON, 7742 Office Park Blvd Ste A1, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Glenn E Appleton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baton Rouge, LA.