Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon F Geick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gordon F Geick has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
I had been a patient for years and left recently for many reasons. The biggest was constant issues with billing. The receptionist, who shall remain nameless made error after error on billing over the years. I was charged for services that another person had, time and time again. I repeatedly had the conversation with her to clear this up and time and again she would bill me for work that I had not had. When I did bring it up it never seemed to phase her. At one point it got so bad that I was sent a letter apologizing ( from Dr. G.) things seemed better for a short time then she was back at it again. I had enough and decided it was time to move on. The hygienists are wonderful, esp Erin, and I truly miss them, I wish it had all worked out differently but at the end of the day the rude demeanor of one person and years of billing problems was enough to send me packing.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGordon Francis Geick Dmd, 50 Nashua Rd Ste 104, Londonderry, NH
Dr. Gordon F Geick is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Londonderry, NH.