Donald Strole Jr Is this you?

My Daughter Loves Going To The Dentist!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

My toddler had several cavities filled by Dr. Strole and she STILL loves going to the dentist... he and his staff are just THAT GOOD!! They really know how to make children feel at ease and were extremely sensitive to my child's shy personality. I couldn't recommend Dr. Strole highly enough. When my baby son is old enough, he will be going to Dr. Strole, too, and I recommend him to all my friends who have young children and are looking for a pediatric dentist!

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Donald Strole Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.