- 33 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 1 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gray A Bailey DDS
Dr. Gray A Bailey, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Prairieville, LA. They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gray A Bailey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gray A Bailey has the following 10 expertise
- Home Care
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Gray A Bailey Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gray A Bailey
Dr. Gray Bailey has dedicated over nine years to providing families in our community with quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles! At Absolute Quality Care Family Dentistry, the patient always comes first. Dr. Bailey places great emphasis on being an honest, gentle, caring dentist who treats his patients, not just their teeth. Dr. Bailey received a bachelor’s degree in Biology from LSU in Baton Rouge and went on to earn his dental degree from LSU Dental School in New Orleans. He is a proud member of: the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, and the Institute of Advanced Laser Dentistry. He has also served as former President and on the Board of the Greater Baton Rouge Dental Association. Dr. Bailey is committed to lifelong learning in the dental field and regularly completes continuing education courses each year. Advanced training in cosmetic, implant, and laser dentistry, as well as conscious sedation, allows Dr. Bailey to work with you on a wide variety of dental concerns, forming a partnership in achieving your optimum oral health. From beautiful smile makeovers to the best options in tooth replacement, to beautiful CEREC crowns in just one appointment, you can receive dental care that is becoming more comfortable and less invasive than ever before! Outside of the office, Dr. Bailey enjoys spending time with family and friends. He has three children, Maddie, Gray Jr., and Lexie. In his free time, you can find him outdoors, hunting, fishing, or farming. You may have also seen him cooking on the Outdoor Kitchen Show on local TV.