Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greg V Brasher DDS
Dr. Greg V Brasher, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Edmond, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Greg V Brasher has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Greg V Brasher has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Greg V Brasher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Greg V Brasher
Dr. Brasher graduated from the University Of Oklahoma College Of Dentistry in 1989. He loves all aspects of dentistry and getting to know his patients on a personal level is important to him. Dr. Brasher believes in having the most current technology available and incorporates high technology with a personal touch. Dr. Brasher opened Kickingbird Dental in 1992 and has supported and grown with the city of Edmond. He and his wife Kimberly have 6 children (their oldest is Dr. Josh) and are very active in the community. He loves participating in sports and has coached his children in soccer, basketball, baseball, football, and golf. Dr. Brasher is active in his church, is an avid golfer, and enjoys cattle ranching, real estate development and travel. Dr. Brasher has taken numerous continuing education courses to enable him to offer the very best services available to his patients; some of which include: Certified Smile Designer - Lumineers and Veneers by Cerinate CEREC Specialist - CAD/CAM one visit dentistry – In office crown fabrication Certified in straight wire orthodontics Dental Implants – Certified in surgical placement and prosthetic restoration Laser Dentistry - Certified laser dentist Dr. Brasher loves learning and continues to take courses on the most cutting edge dental treatments. His professional memberships have included the Oklahoma Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Orthodontic Society. Dr. Brasher has done his very best to provide you with the most current technology available today. He is excited to incorporate his knowledge and skills in order to improve your dental health and smile.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Greg V Brasher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Edmond, OK.