- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory V Brasher
Dr. Gregory V Brasher is a doctor primarily located in Newcastle, OK, with other offices in Edmond, OK and Edmond, OK( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gregory V Brasher has 4 locations
Dr. Gregory V Brasher has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory V Brasher has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Gregory V Brasher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Gregory V Brasher
Dr. Brasher graduated from the University Of Oklahoma College Of Dentistry in 1989. He loves all aspects of dentistry and getting to know his patients on a personal level is important to him. Dr. Brasher believes in having the most current technology available and incorporates high technology with a personal touch. Dr. Brasher opened Kickingbird Dental in 1992 and has supported and grown with the city of Edmond. He and his wife Kimberly have 6 children (their oldest is Dr. Josh) and are very active in the community. He loves participating in sports and has coached his children in soccer, basketball, baseball, football, and golf. Dr. Brasher is active in his church, is an avid golfer, and enjoys cattle ranching, real estate development and travel. Dr. Brasher has taken numerous continuing education courses to enable him to offer the very best services available to his patients; some of which include: Certified Smile Designer - Lumineers and Veneers by Cerinate CEREC Specialist - CAD/CAM one visit dentistry â€“ In office crown fabrication Certified in straight wire orthodontics Dental Implants â€“ Certified in surgical placement and prosthetic restoration Laser Dentistry - Certified laser dentist Dr. Brasher loves learning and continues to take courses on the most cutting edge dental treatments. His professional memberships have included the Oklahoma Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and American Orthodontic Society. Dr. Brasher has done his very best to provide you with the most current technology available today. He is excited to incorporate his knowledge and skills in order to improve your dental health and smile.