Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory R Abate
Dr. Gregory R Abate, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Jose, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory R Abate has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory R Abate has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Gregory R Abate accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Gregory R Abate
Dr. Gregory Abate About the Doctor Dr. Gregory Abate began his dental training in 1982 at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco, CA. While there Dr. Abate earned a degree of doctor of dental surgery and was awarded the Thomas P. Hartzell Award for Clinical Excellence in Periodontics. In 1985, Dr. Abate set up a private general practice in San Jose, CA. His desire to establish an aesthetic practice based on sound preventive principles (while enhancing a patient’s looks) is the core of his practice philosophy. The belief that a Smile creates Pathways to Happiness excites Dr. Abate on ways to achieve this for his patients. Over the years Dr. Abate has participated in and led academic courses and study clubs In the areas of periodontics, implants, cosmetic and esthetic dentistry, and treatment of the TMJ. Dr. Abate is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and local component dental societies. Back to main menu
Locations & DirectionsABATE DENTISTRY, 2075 Forest Ave Ste 3, San Jose, CA
Dr. Gregory R Abate is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Jose, CA.