Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory B Apostle DDS
Dr. Gregory B Apostle, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory B Apostle has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory B Apostle - Posted on October 19th, 2018
Dr. Apostle is the dentist for my two children. Dr. Apostle and his staff take great care of them and they always look forward to going to the Dentist! Dr. Apostle is great with kids and treats them with kindness and great care. My son recently had two fillings and everything went very smoothly and not a bit of discomfort. I would recommend Dr. Apostle to anyone looking for a great dentist for their children.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory B Apostle - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Dr. Apostles was our kids dentist for serval years. He does a good job as a dentist but as you can see when the condition of his office that it is poorly managed. His office manager is not good at her job and makes mistakes often. They missed quoted us, overcharged us, screwed up on insurance and then send us to collections. Super disappointing but typical of poorly run operations. The disappointing part was the lies. You can be a good dentist but if you can’t run the rest of the business properly then that’s an issue.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory B Apostle - Posted on June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Gregory B Apostle Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsDENTISTRY FOR CHILDREN, 95 Montgomery Dr Ste 210, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Gregory B Apostle is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Santa Rosa, CA.