Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory A Archambault has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory A Archambault has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory A Archambault - Posted on December 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory A Archambault - Posted on October 11th, 2016
Dr. Archimbault is a painless dentist, even without nitrous. I delay going to dentists because of the novocaine shots when you almost levitate out of the chair. This doesn't happen here. I did comparison shop before going and his prices are very good and less than others in the areas. The workmanship was top notch. The staff is very warm and comfortable to be around. Everything is explained to you so that you understand what is to be done and then the decision is left to you. I can't say enough nice things about the practice. I have recommended this practice to several people and will continue to do so.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Gregory A Archambault
Meet Doctor Archambault Dr. Archambault was born in Florida and attended high school in Orlando. He attended Florida State University and graduated in 1977 with his BS in Biology. In 1983 he received his DMD degree from the University of Florida. He and his wife Patty have four children and one grandson. He has been in private practice in Orange Park, Florida since 1983. Dr. Archambault is very active in the community. He is involved with St. Catherine's Youth Group and the YMCA. He is currently President of Clay County Dental Care Inc., a non profit organization. Dr. Archambault enjoys playing and coaching basketball and fishing the intercoastal waterways.
Locations & DirectionsGREGORY A ARCHAMBAULT DMD, 1414 Kingsley Ave Ste 2, Orange Park, FL
Dr. Gregory A Archambault is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orange Park, FL.