- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Bengtson DDS
Dr. Gregory J Bengtson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ID. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gregory J Bengtson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory J Bengtson has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Gregory J Bengtson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory J Bengtson
Dr. Gregory J. Bengtson has been in the private practice of dentistry since 1983. He maintains extensive ongoing continuing education to ensure that his patients are provided with scientifically proven and predictable State of the Art dentistry. Dr. Bengtson is a graduate of the University of Idaho with a Bachelor of Science degree in Bacteriology. He is a graduate of the University of Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. He completed a post-graduate General Practice Residency at Highland General Hospital in Oakland, California. He received Fellowship status from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Academy of General Dentistry. He is an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. In addition, Dr. Bengtson currently serves as the Vice-President of the Idaho State Dental Association, and as a Delegate to the American Dental Association. In 1990, he graduated from the Misch Implant Institute, an extensive surgical and prosthetic implant program under the direction of Dr. Carl Misch, one of the world’s leaders in dental implants. To date, he has placed thousands dental implants. Currently, Dr. Bengtson is a member of the Inland Empire Periodontal Study Club designed to provide hands on experience in cutting edge technologies and techniques. Coupled with a state of the art facility, equipment, techniques and experienced staff, we invite you to Discover the Difference of Implant & General Dentistry of Idaho. Continue through our site to learn more about how Implant & General Dentistry of Idaho can provide you with full comprehensive dental care and help create a smile to last a lifetime.