Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 11
Best teeth cleaning I've ever had.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger - Posted on February 2nd, 2018
I have teeth cleaning by other dental office staff, but the dentist only review the dental hygienist work. Dr. Brownsberger is thE first dentist that uses a dental pick and removes plague after cleaning . My teeth feel great and I know that I have had the best care, I can feel the difference.
Best Dentist around
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger - Posted on December 14th, 2017
Trust this Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger - Posted on April 8th, 2016
Going to the Dentist should not be a thing to look forward to, however I have never had a "bad" visit with Dr. Brownsberger. He's a very affable person and one can trust him to do the right thing at a right price at the right time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger - Posted on February 25th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsGREGORY D BROWNSBERGER DDS, 3901 Beck Rd Ste A, Saint Joseph, MO
Dr. Gregory D Brownsberger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Joseph, MO.