Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory M Burns has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory M Burns has the following 11 expertise
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implantation
- Impacted Tooth
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
12 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Gregory M Burns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Gregory M Burns
Greg was born and raised in Montana and grew up enjoying the great outdoors. He participated in many outdoor activities, but one of his favorites was tennis. This love for tennis eventually brought him to Kansas where he attended St. Mary University and competed on the tennis team. After gaining his degree at St. Mary University, he continued his education by earning his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Greg then fulfilled an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery internship at the University of Iowa, followed by a four-year Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Christiana Care Health Services in Wilmington, Delaware. Greg returned to Montana with his wife and children in July 2010 to join Dr. Bennion and Dr. Boyce in the practice of oral surgery. Greg is board certified and strives for excellence in providing a compassionate patient experience along with a high level of quality care.
Locations & DirectionsTHE ORAL SURGERY CENTER, 1610 Maxwell Dr Ste 205, Hudson, WI
Dr. Gregory M Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hudson, WI.