- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory C Calleia
Dr. Gregory C Calleia is a doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI, with another office in Manitowoc, WI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gregory C Calleia has 2 locations
Dr. Gregory C Calleia has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory C Calleia has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Gregory C Calleia Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory C Calleia
Dr. Gregory Calleia is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, an organization with extensive demands for continuing education. He is currently working to qualify for that organization%u2019s %u201CMaster%u201D credential, which requires 1100 hours of continuing education in 16 different dental categories. Dr. Calleia is a strong believer in the %u201Cspirit of community,%u201D and regularly volunteers his time and talents to help the less fortunate with dentistry needs. He provides free dental care to underprivileged children in the %u201CChristina%u2019s Smile%u201D program, a Senior PGA-sponsored mobile van that sets up temporary dental operations wherever tournaments are played. Dr. Calleia also donates free dental work to residents of all ages who qualify for a program sponsored by the DuPage County Resource Center. A 1975 graduate of the Loyola School of Dentistry, Dr. Calleia has been practicing family dentistry ever since. Always looking for a new-and-improved approach to dentistry, he holds a patent for an invention in dental equipment. Dr. Calleia proudly participates with other Italian-American dentists in the Arcolian Dental Arts Society, another continuing education group that sponsors an annual trade show in search of the latest advancements in dental and ancillary equipment. Dr. Calleia and his wife, Judith, are longtime DuPage County residents. They have seven children who have made homes in multiple locales around world. Dr. Calleia utilizes the newest techniques and equipment. His office is modern and very relaxing with water cascading down an eight foot wall, fountains and a "bubble" wall. Curious? Come on in and see for yourself!