- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory F Ceraso DDS
Dr. Gregory F Ceraso, DDS is a doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with another office in Johnston, IA. They have 44 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gregory F Ceraso has 2 locations
Dr. Gregory F Ceraso has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory F Ceraso has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Gregory F Ceraso Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory F Ceraso
Gregory F. Ceraso, DMD Dr. Ceraso is a member of the ADA (American Dental Association), AGD (Academy of General Dentistry), International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American College of Oral Implantologists, the American Society of Osseointegration, the Academy of Osseointegration and the American Equilibration Society. Dr. Ceraso held a staff position at Central Medical Center and Hospital and Allegheny Valley Hospitals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He has lectured extensively to other dentists on temperomandibular joint therapy, dental implants and all porcelain CAD/CAM restorations. Dr. Thorsheim and Dr. Ceraso have 8 support staff that includes: Dr. Parkhurst, DDS; Hygienists (Dee Dee and Julie); Dental Assistants (Shideh, Donna, and Mel); Treatment Coordinator (Catie); and Receptionist (Connie). Emailor call (515)223-1213 for details