Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski DMD
Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski has 3 locations
Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski - Posted on July 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski - Posted on June 18th, 2012
32 Years Experience
- Tufts University
Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski's office for more information.
1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York, NY : (212) 241-6500
115 E 61st St New York, NY : (917) 751-6622
563 Park Ave New York, NY : (917) 751-6622
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory C Chotkowski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.