Pain Minimized
Advanced Technology
Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Gregory E Anderson?

Horrible Experience !!

Went in for a tooth extraction. After that procedure i was in alot of pain.I returned and was told i had a bone in the gums where he had removed the tooth that needed removed. I then made another appt for that..After that procedure i left missing half my gums on that side and another damaged tooth that i went to a different oral surgean to have removed. Very horrible and painful experience !! I now get to live with the outcome .

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Great experience

I came in expecting to have a tooth implant, but didn't expect the level of comfort and care. I was shown exactly what the procedure was, catered specifically for me. I left with an understanding of the work and the costs involved, and felt very comfortable about the level of care I would receive. The receptionists at front desk were kind and helpful. The nurse was kind. The procedure went well and I appreciate all involved! Thanks for making this a great experience.

3-21-17

Staff was awesome! Quick and painless visit

good

hes the best surgeon ever

He knows what he is doing!

The ladies are great too!

Excellent service!

Excellent service! Dr Anderson is a good listener. He really knows his stuff. I would recommend him to friends and family for oral surgery.

Excellent...very professional and great to work with

Dr. Andersen was great! He is very compassionate with his patients and my family has had great experiences with him. His staff works well with us and ...

quick and eficient

Dr Anderson was very nice to let me come in quick and did A nice quick job on extracting my tooth.

Fast and friendly service

Removal of cyst

Good experience

I would recommend this doctor to my friends/ family.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Gregory E Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Logan, UT.

Dr. Gregory E Anderson Is this you?