Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory H Ellis
Dr. Gregory H Ellis, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Rutland, VT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory H Ellis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory H Ellis has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 10
Seek a second opinion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gregory H Ellis - Posted on April 4th, 2017
First, I want to say I take great care of my teeth, Brush twice a day floss with waterpic and conventional floss followed by fluoride mouthwash. I rarely eat sweets or drink soda. Dr. Ellis' office never once bothered to check my periodontal pockets until I had severe swelling of my gums. Healthy gums 1-3mm my pockets were up to 5!! Said my gum recession was due to my harsh brushing and recommended I stop using toothpaste to slow down the recession needless to say this never worked. Next they suggested unnecessary surgeries, and were extremely drill happy. I finally sought a second opinion and the dentist said I needed a scaling and planning (Deep cleaning) to help reduce my periodontal pockets and gum swelling... something NEVER recommended with Dr. Ellis.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGREGORY H ELLIS DMD, 40 Washington St, Rutland, VT
Dr. Gregory H Ellis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rutland, VT.