4.9

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Kammeyer?

Called this office for an appointment and all I got over the phone what seemed like scripted replies to my questions. They seemed to be in a hurry to get off the phone, so I went elsewhere.

Great Experience

I had 3 implants done. The bone in my jaw was very bad and had to be treated in conjunction with the implants. I have NEVER had such helpful, compassionate, and understanding care. Dr. Kammeyer was outstanding in his explanations. He never pushed me into a treatment I did not understand. He is thorough in every aspect of his treatment. I am still being followed by yearly visits to make sure the bone is improving around the implants. He maintains contact with my regular dentist to follow me in the best treatment program for me. His office staff is as caring and sensitive as Dr. K. It is a serene and comfortable atmosphere to go to and be treated in his office and by him and his staff. I am most thankful for this Dr., all of his staff, and for the care he has given me. It is truly satisfying to go to an office and be greeted by name when you walk in, laugh, and feel at home with such a professional staff who has done so much for me.

Excellent experience

I was extremely pleased with my experience. I had a dental implant done and the ease of the procedure was amazing. Very little discomfort and swelling, less of an issue that having a root canal or a crown done! The staff and the doctor set a standard that all practices should aspire to !

Lovely staff

I had been subjected to some extremely bad dental experiences in the past so I am very careful about selecting a dentist and dental specialist. Dr Kammeyer was highly recommended by my general dentist for bone replacement and implants. I was totally impressed with not only Dr Kammeyers commitment to patient care, but the kindness of both Dr K and his staff. You are treated with kindness, respect and care the minute you walk in the door. It is the attention to detail and the personal relationship with his patients that I particularly liked. You just know you can trust him and he will do what is right for you.After having extensive bone replacement and four implants put in I can honestly say that it was a great experience and made me feel so good about me. In this economy there are a lot of places to use your money but what people see first when meeting you is your smile. You need to make that first impression the best you can. Health-wise it is essential to have teeth that really work for you. If they can't be your own, they should be the quality implants that Dr Kammeyer does. You will never be sorry. Dr. Kammeyer and his staff are there for you every step of the way and how many doctors will give you their home and cell phone in case you have any questions or concerns? A huge thank you to Dr Kammeyer and his staff for letting what is on the inside shine through in my smile. Each time I look in the mirror I thank Dr. K.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Gregory A Kammeyer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sun City West, AZ.