Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gregory L Adams
Gregory L Adams is a Dentist primarily located in Elk Grove, CA. He speaks English.
7915 Laguna Blvd Ste 160
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Book Online Now
Gregory L Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Gregory L Adams
Meet Dr. Adams Gregory L. Adams, DDS, MS Dr. Adams is a Sacramento native. He grew up in Carmichael and graduated from El Camino High School. He received a wrestling scholarship to Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo and was a staff member of the Ski Club. He then earned his doctorate, specialty certificate, and Master of Science degree in oral biology from the University of California, San Francisco. While at UCSF, Dr. Adams received many awards, including the Delta Dental Leadership award and the Gardner Award for outstanding achievements in scholarship, leadership, and community service. In addition to practicing orthodontics, he is an Assistant Clinical Professor at UCSF, teaching in the orthodontic residency program and the pre-doctoral program for dental students. Dr. Adams has also published and presented research for various dental associations and professional journals. He maintains his commitment to community service as an active participant in the Smiles for Kids program, where he has also been awarded the Hamilton Award for outstanding service, and by providing oral health screenings for Sacramento-area schools. Dr. Adams is an active member of the Sacramento District Dental Society, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, and American Association of Orthodontists. He has been a member of the SDDS since 2001 and has participated in the following committees: 2001 member of the Membership Committee 2003 Chairperson of the Membership Committee 2004 he has the honor of being the youngest Chairerson in the history of the SDDS Founder of the Sacramento Mentor/Mentee Program Board Elect 2004 Board of Directors 2005 2004-2005 Teacher of the Year Award for growth and development Dr. Adams also finds time to be a loving and caring father of two children and a husband to his loving wife, Eva. Ethan joined them on September 22, 2001 and two years later they welcomed Maya, who was born on May 1, 2004. Dr. Adams is an avid gardener, enjoys biking and skiing, and has participated in triathlons. But most of all, he enjoys spending time with his family.
Locations & Directions, ,
Gregory L Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elk Grove, CA.