Scam artist

Dr. Casey is a Scam artist! This man only wants rich patients so he can take their money. I was given a quote over the phone for having a molar extracted and given an appointment to have it done that day. When I arrived the price went up to over $1,500 and dr. Casey was very rude to me and told me he doesn't do same-day appointments! This man did not make time for me because I didn't have enough money for him. His office gave me a quote of $5,500 to remove four teeth! His treatment plan was going to be over $30,000! This place is a joke and this man is out to get your money and does not care about you as an individual and a patient. I left the office in tears and I called another dentist right down the road and that dentist got me in immediately and my bill was $450 not $1,500! After I left the second dentist I was heading home and seen doctor Casey's face on a huge billboard on the side of the road. I guess this is why he charges $1,500 to remove one tooth! You may also want to check out YouTube videos regarding this doctor before seeing him.

Professional and perfect doctor

Dr Casey is a very friendly person. He took time to listen my concern. He is very professional and perfect in his work. I am someone who is always bullied because of my imperfect nose. I lost my all confidence just because of bulbous nose tip. After Rhinoplasty, My nose looks better and I also got my confidence back. Now I can attend any social gathering confidently

Best Surgeon!!!

Because of Dr. Gregory Casey expertise and skill, I can confidently show myself to everyone after surgery of my torso. He is an outstanding surgeon with great knowledge. Highly recommend to everyone!

Excellent Surgery

Dr. Gregory Casey is a very friendly person. I visited there for my arm lift surgery. The process is smooth and pain free. Highly recommended to everyone!!

good service!!

Dr. Casey is very professional and expert. He spoke everything about process, payment and the consequence. He is a very pleasant person with great nature. Now i am waiting for surgery.

Truly an artist

Dr Casey did a facelift. blephoroplasty and fillers on me. I look amazing. I am very pleased witht he natural looking results. He removed my children's wisom teeth as well and they had minimal pain. I wouldn't trust my face or families oral health to any other doctor.

Best Surgeon

My husband and I wanted to let you know that Dr.Gregory Casey is a fantastic choice for your procedure. They did a great job. The all staff is very helpful and friendly.

Best Surgeon

Great Surgeon

I had a great experience with Dr. Gregory Casey. I was looking for a plastic surgeon that had extensive medical training and experience. I did my exercise, scheduled several consultations with different doctors and chose Dr. Gregory Casey.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Gregory M Casey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bonita Springs, FL.