Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Rosecrans has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gregory A Rosecrans has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Gregory A Rosecrans has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Going to the dentist has always been less than desirable to me until I experienced dentistry Dr. Rosecrans style! From cleaning, floride treatments, whitening to fillings.....No pain, no anxiety...who knew it could be so pleasant. Finally, my teeth are in great hands. Thank you Dr. Rosecrans and staff for taking such good care of my smile!
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gregory A Rosecrans accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsGregory Arthur Rosecrans Dds, 2107 16th St, Bay City, MI
Dr. Gregory A Rosecrans is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bay City, MI.