- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Solof DDS
Dr. Gregory J Solof, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Avon, CT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Gregory J Solof has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gregory J Solof has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Gregory J Solof Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gregory J Solof
Dr. Gregory J. Solof, DDS Dr. Solof is a graduate of Brandeis University and the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He completed a General Practice Residency at Danbury Hospital in affiliation with the Yale University School of Medicine, and has been with the Avon Dental Group since 2002. Dr. Solof is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Connecticut Dental Association, and the Hartford Dental Society, as well as the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and is a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Solof has a special interest in surgical procedures, and has completed an intensive program at the Dental Implant Learning Center for Implants and Aesthetics concerning placing and restoring dental implants. He is also on the staff of several area convalescent homes for dental consultation and treatment, as well as being the consulting dentist at several local preschools. Dr. Solof lives in Avon and enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. Dr. Solof was awarded his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) at the AGD's 57th Annual Meeting in Baltimore, MD, on July 11, 2009. Close window