Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory W Welsh has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 4 of 4
I recently took my son to his office for wisdom teeth extraction. My son is of Ethiopian descent and I made him aware of the fact that Ethiopians do not metabolize codeine the same way most races do. He took my concern seriously enough to alter his usually anesthetic plan. Which was a good idea because , whether related to the same problem they have with codeine or not we don't know , my son took an unusually long time to wake up. All the time his vitals were monitored closely, which were all within normal ranges anyway. I think his professionalism and the fact that he took the time to listen to my concerns and then proceeded cautiously was an awesome relief to what we encounter in the "piece work" medical offices that we get so often these days. A five star encounter for sure!
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St John's Medical Center
Dr. Gregory W Welsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory W Welsh is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Green Bay, WI.