2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Impeccable Knowledge & Skill

To say this Dr. is amazing is an absolute understatement. He has worked on several of my teeth and its very easy for me to say that he is so skilled in his field that he sets the bar way too high for other dentists. His work is meticulous and perfection. I am so sorry to see him leave our local practice. I had the benefit of having him work on a few of my teeth. He saved a tooth that I was told needed a root canal, as well as fixed a front chip in my tooth to perfection. He will be missed in our area.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Gustavo Perdomo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Allston, MA.

Dr. Gustavo Perdomo Is this you?