- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guthrie P Carr DDS
Dr. Guthrie P Carr, DDS is a doctor primarily located in West Lafayette, IN. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Guthrie P Carr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Guthrie P Carr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Guthrie P Carr
Guthrie P. Carr D.D.S., M.S. West Lafayette Office 500 Sagamore Pkwy N., Suite 2 E. West Lafayette, IN 47906 Tel: 765-497-6453 Toll Free: 800-756-7846 [email protected] South Lafayette Office 4900 Old U.S. 231 S. Lafayette, IN 47909 Tel: 765-538-3688 Toll Free: 800-756-7846 [email protected] About the Doctor Guthrie P. Carr D.D.S., M.S. A Third Generation Dentist celebrating a fifty tradition of orthodontic care since 1961. From your initial complimentary orthodontic evaluation to the celebration when your braces are removed, Dr. Carr and his staff are dedicated to making your family’s experience with orthodontics easy, comfortable and affordable. A third-generation Lafayette dentist and orthodontic specialist, Dr. Carr has been creating beautiful smiles since 1990. His grandfather, Guthrie P. Carr, was a general dentist who began his practice in Lafayette in 1914. Dr. Carr’s sons, Dr. W. Kelley Carr (an orthodontist since 1961) and Dr. Guthrie E. Carr (a pediatric dentist) succeeded their father and are now retired. Today his grandson, Dr. Guthrie P. Carr, continues the family tradition of practicing dentistry in the Lafayette area for the third generation and is an orthodontic specialist. Dr. Carr graduated from Indiana University with a degree in Business Management. In 1983, Dr. Carr enrolled in the Indiana University School of Dentistry and received his dental degree in 1987. In 1988, he enrolled in St. Louis University Graduate School and received his Master of Science in dentistry (orthodontics) in 1990. Dr. Carr followed his father Kelley into the family proffesion of orthodontics. Dr. Carr supports a wide variety of activities in the community such as Little League baseball, softball and soccer. He also supports 4-H activities in Tippecanoe County and the surrounding counties. Dr. Carr has been active in the State Dental Society and has been a trustee of the State Dental Society, representing the dentists from Lafayette and surroundings counties at the state level. Outside of the office, Dr. Carr enjoys travel, skiing and cycling.