Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy A Catone DMD
Dr. Guy A Catone, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Monroeville, PA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Guy A Catone has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Guy A Catone has the following 8 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Guy A Catone - Posted on September 19th, 2012
Dr Guy A. Catone, and his assistant Windsor, and his receptionist are very caring, and professional in every respect! Five Stars in all regards to your comfort and well being before, during, and after your visit. My surgery was preformed at the Monroeville office next to Forbrs Regional Hospital in Monroeville for a very difficult tooth extraction.
- University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Dr. Guy A Catone Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Guy A Catone's office for more information.
2566 Haymaker Rd Ste 104 Monroeville, PA : (412) 374-9030
Locations & DirectionsGUY A CATONE DMD, 2566 Haymaker Rd Ste 104, Monroeville, PA
Dr. Guy A Catone is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Monroeville, PA.