Is Dr. Guy Jensen the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy Jensen DDS, MS
Dr. Guy Jensen, DDS, MS is a Dentist primarily located in Fond Du Lac, WI, with another office in West Bend, WI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Guy Jensen has 2 locations
Dr. Guy Jensen has the following 3 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Dr. Guy Jensen has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Guy Jensen - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Guy Jensen - Posted on August 20th, 2015
42 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
More about Dr. Guy Jensen
Dr. Guy Jensen has been providing excellent compassionate care to the Fond du Lac and West Bend communities for over thirty four years. Guy received his B.S. degree in Bacteriology from the University ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Guy Jensen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fond Du Lac, WI.