Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guy L Lanzi has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Guy L Lanzi has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Cleft Palate
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Dr. Guy L Lanzi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
This is very hard review for me; I have been seeing Lanzi and his office for about one year. I think he is awesome and is really good at what he does; I am certain whatever he does for you; you will be 100% satisfied. Now words on his office and staff; If I were him and his partners, I would fire 80% of the staff. I think they are very unprofessional, they are not very helpful, the wait time will get over an hour plus, there is a level of rudeness and some sort of entitlement (probably because Lanzi is very good at what he does). You are going to pay top dollar and the staff will even try to over charge you. Don't expect to speak with him unless you are in his care and seeing him. He does great work and he will be awesome with you; but as I look back knowing what I know now I would be more likely to see someone else. I would still recommend him but it will come with a high warning and red flag about his staff and office. They are truly that bad.
If I could give this place zero stars I would. Receptionists were rude, and extremely uneducated. I was told to wait three hours for a biopsy which ended up having an extremely large copay, which I was not told. They weren't even able to tell me the exact amount. I would never return to this horribly uninformed and rude business.
My experience with Dr. Lanzi has been lifelong. I'm 36 now and my experience with him started when I was 10 years old. I was in a MVA in 1988 and as a result I was left with brain trauma and a lot of broken bones. One of the bones was my mandible. (jaw bone) While I was in a coma he preformed the surgery to reconnect my jaw bone. He did an amazing job. Over time I had to go over the years for additional surgeries to alleviate the pain or to remove some equipment in my jaw bone. Every time I go back regarding issues with my jaw, I always thank him for everything he has done for me. Dr. Lanzi has been my doctor since 11/12/88 and still is now. Overall I must say he is the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Guy L Lanzi is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Haddonfield, NJ.