Is Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Conscientious and VERY reasonable.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi - Posted on May 11th, 2017
I went to her because I was grinding my teeth. Many dentists offered to make me a night guard for an exorbitant amount. She is the only dentist that offered to repeatedly adjust the guard to guide my jaw back into balance so I wouldn't grind, instead of just protecting my teeth, which still puts the jaw and muscles at risk. She did this for 75% less than other dentists charge for a guard with no work to resolve what is causing the grinding.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi
First DDS from Egypt Masters degree from UK/ Cardiff/ Wales 1987 in perio dentology and Immunology 1998 second DDS from USC/ISP Own my business since August 2000.
Locations & DirectionsHALA AHMED AL-TARIFI DDS, 1730 Huntington Dr Ste 102, South Pasadena, CA
Dr. Hala A Al-Tarifi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near South Pasadena, CA.