Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh
Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Martinsburg, WV. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh - Posted on October 18th, 2017
I had work done last year. I had a dental claim that needed to be submitted and kept asking them to submit. Then I get a bill. It looks like the primary insurance wasn't billed. I filled out my part of form took in so he could fill out his part and mail it. It has been approximately 3 weeks since I dropped it off. Just called the dental insurance and they have not seen a claim from this office. Also was told that since it had been over a year it would be rejected. I had paid close to $400 on that bill and now I am gettting a bill for $158. If the office staff didn't change so much they might have a clue as what to do. His billing practices are horrible. If done in a timely manner I would not owe anything and get a refund. Beware of his practices. Sorry.....I am mot paying the bill. It is your fault that you waited over a year to let me know all this. If I could have talked to a real person, maybe this would have been straighted out. I was actually told by a virtual voice mail that this had been done. Dr. Al-Saleh, thanks for raping me out of money.
16 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & DirectionsHANI AL-SALEH DDS, 28 Street of Dreams, Martinsburg, WV
Dr. Hani B Al-Saleh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Martinsburg, WV.