Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanna E Bresler DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Hanna E Bresler has 2 locations
Dr. Hanna E Bresler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Hanna E Bresler has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hanna E Bresler - Posted on August 2nd, 2018
A disgrace to her profession!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hanna E Bresler - Posted on August 24th, 2016
I was a patient of Dr. Bressler for 15 years. She and her husband were the only dentists my children ever knew. My son chipped a tooth in May and she refused to see him because of a $300 balance that my ex-husband owed. We went to the Bresslers at least once sometimes twice per year. I always paid them. Yes, sometimes there was a balance, but they always got their money. Dr. Bressler assumed my son was in pain and still refused to see him. This is absolutely disgraceful. She should be ashamed of herself. There are no other words for this.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hanna E Bresler - Posted on March 31st, 2016
I would like to thank Dr. Hanna for my new front teeth. I came to the office with broken teeth, that I have been unable to affird replacing. At 65 I thought I couldn't afford to not have an enviable smile. Dr Hanna and her staff started immediately csring and comfortably giving me an adsolutely beautiful smile. She is the most competant dentist I've ever seen, and I trust her judgement implicitely.. Thank YOU Dr. Hanna, you are a beautiful person.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hanna E Bresler - Posted on January 11th, 2016
Dr. Hanna E Bresler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hanna E Bresler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Long Branch, NJ.