3.4

Satisfaction

Excellent doctor, especially for patients with fear of dental procedures. Friendly office staff. Highly recommend

A disgrace to her profession!

I was a patient of Dr. Bressler for 15 years. She and her husband were the only dentists my children ever knew. My son chipped a tooth in May and she refused to see him because of a $300 balance that my ex-husband owed. We went to the Bresslers at least once sometimes twice per year. I always paid them. Yes, sometimes there was a balance, but they always got their money. Dr. Bressler assumed my son was in pain and still refused to see him. This is absolutely disgraceful. She should be ashamed of herself. There are no other words for this.

Outstanding Dentist

I would like to thank Dr. Hanna for my new front teeth. I came to the office with broken teeth, that I have been unable to affird replacing. At 65 I thought I couldn't afford to not have an enviable smile. Dr Hanna and her staff started immediately csring and comfortably giving me an adsolutely beautiful smile. She is the most competant dentist I've ever seen, and I trust her judgement implicitely.. Thank YOU Dr. Hanna, you are a beautiful person.

Perfection

Perfection at an amazing price!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Hanna E Bresler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Long Branch, NJ.