Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hany R Boulos
Dr. Hany R Boulos, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hany R Boulos has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Hany R Boulos has the following 12 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Hany R Boulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Hany R Boulos
Meet Dr. Boulos Dr Boulos has been practicing dentistry in Grand Rapids since 1997 after graduating from the University of Detroit Mercy. He started to practice in a community health setting helping the under-served population of Grand Rapids until 2001. He then moved on to Muskegon Family Care till 2003 when he took over his current office from a retired dentist. In 2009, Dr. Boulos opened his second location in Grand Rapids to serve the dental needs of the community in the south east part of town. As a member of American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, West Michigan District Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Boulos keeps current with the new advances in dentistry by attending and participating in continued dental education. Besides spending time with the family, he enjoys flying radio controlled model airplanes. Affiliations: American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Michigan Dental Association West Michigan District Dental Society Our Staff For most people, going to the dentist can be a stressful experience. The staff at Dr. Boulos’ dental clinic is dedicated to making your next trip to the dentist a pleasant experience. The enthusiastic and friendly staff will help make sure your concerns are taken care of at your next appointment. Our Offices American Dental, PLLC has two convenient locations to serve you. You can make an appointment at either one of our general dentistry offices on 44th Street or Leonard Street. At American Dental, PLLC your safety is our utmost concern. That is why we use advanced sterilization equipment that exceeds OSHA requirements. Dr. Boulos has in depth training in providing various forms of dental care including laser dentistry, TMJ treatment, dental fillings, tooth whitening, veneers, sedation dentistry and more. We also work closely with specialists in areas like Endodontics and Periodontics to give you access to the most comprehensive dental care. Insurance We accept most insurance plans. We also accept payment from most PPO and indemnity plans. Please call our office to make an appointment and we will answer any questions you may have. Payment Options Our dental office accepts most forms of insurance including PPO and indemnity plans. For some services you may be able to take advantage of payment plans through a third party affiliate. All major credit cards, debit cards, personal checks and cash are accepted at our dentist offices.
Locations & DirectionsAMERICAN DENTAL CARE, 1751 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Hany R Boulos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.