Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Avila
Dr. Harold Avila, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Muncie, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Harold Avila has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Harold Avila Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Harold Avila's office for more information.
3303 W Bethel Ave Muncie, IN : (765) 282-3200
More about Dr. Harold Avila
Dr. Harold Avila has been setting the highest standards of excellence in orthodontics for over a decade! He earned his Master of Science in Orthodontics degree from Loma Linda University. An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Avila is a member of many leading dental and orthodontic organizations, including the: American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists East Central Dental Society Indiana Dental Association Indiana Association of Orthodontists Chicago Dental Society Foundation for Orthodontic Research Dr. Avila and his family are active in community affairs, including educating 1,400 second graders yearly on how to care for their teeth. He is married and has two children and has practiced orthodontics exclusively in Indiana since 1997. Dr. Avila is often seen performing magic tricks for his patients and staff.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Harold Avila is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Muncie, IN.