Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold D Brown Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr.Brown can be one of the funniest people or one of the meanest human beings ever. Depends on his mood. He can't put his own mask on his face, and you have to hand him his gloves because he is too lazy to reach for them himself and throws a fit if you don't have them in your hand ready before he walks in the room. Not to mention he has no bedside manner what so ever. He does not care how rough he is with his patients. I've seen people scream in agony and he still keeps going. His patients are just a number to him. The way he practices is completely horrible and disturbing. Oh and I didn't mention he doesn't ever wash his hands between patients. He literally goes room to room without washing his hands and won't allow his assistants to because they have to hurry and be ready for him. I truly do not know how his practice has been running for so long. This office is disgusting.
56 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Harold D Brown Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 E Main St, Pomeroy, OH
Dr. Harold D Brown Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pomeroy, OH.