Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry E Gibson DDS
Dr. Harry E Gibson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Watertown, WI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry E Gibson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Harry E Gibson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
43 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Harry E Gibson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Harry E Gibson
Dr. Harry E. Gibson came to Watertown from Minnesota in 1981. Diverse experience has prepared Dr. Gibson well for his profession. Born in Glenwood, Minnesota, the Gibson family lived in the Minneapolis area for most of the doctor's youth. Choosing Gustavus Adolphus College, in St. Peter, Minnesota, his Bachelor of Science degree was completed in 1971. Dr. Gibson received his doctor of dental surgery degree from the Minnesota University School of Dentistry in 1975. Dr. Gibson was an officer in the United States Air Force Dental Corps from 1975 to 1979, during which he was stationed in Okinawa, Japan, and northern California. After being discharged from the Air Force, he returned to private practice in Minnesota. Being a member of the First Baptist Church is a key part of the Gibson family life, where Dr. Gibson is a member of the church choir. Believing that to be part of the community you must be involved in it. Dr. Gibson belongs to the Watertown Chamber of Commerce. Biking and golf is his choice of sport for relaxation. Dr. Gibson resides in Watertown with his wife Mary Susan, and three of his children, Meredith, Oliver and Peter. He also has five children and grandchildren out of state.
Locations & DirectionsAREA DENTAL CLINIC, 1149 Boughton St Bldg B, Watertown, WI
Dr. Harry E Gibson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Watertown, WI.