Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry G Sacks has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 15
Let me start by saying that Dr Harry Sacks is an experienced oral surgeon who in my opinion is top notch not to mention his staff who has gone above and beyond for me. I have had extensive dental work including implants by Dr Sacks and I have to say I have never been so pleased with his professionalism , his knowledge My case as been extremely complicated and Dr Sacks has gone above and beyond for me. I can't thank Dr Sacks and his staff for all that they have done for me and continue to do. If i could scream to the world I would let them know that Dr Sacks is an amazing oral surgeon Thank you again Dr Sacks for all the time and patience you have and continue to give me as my case is difficult. If you don't use Dr Harry Sacks your crazy.!
Dr. Harry Sacks is awesome! Thank you Dr. Sacks for all that you have done for my mouth. Trust me on this one ,my mouth was a mess and when my dentist Dr. Bradley Fischman who is also fabulous and awesome recommended Dr. Sacks he gave me a god send oral surgeon. Love you to pieces Dr. Sacks . Anyone who doesn't use you is crazy!
I was lucky enough to be a patient of Dr Harry Sacks. Dr Sacks was a blessing to me. His staff is beyond great and. I love them all. Dr Sacks is a super oral surgeon. He did 5 implants answered all my questions put me at ease .All I can say is this guy is the best if you want to be treated like a doctor should treat a patient, Love you Dr you saved my mouth
38 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Harry G Sacks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsImplant And Oral Surgery Center, 2035 Lakeville Rd Ste 204, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Harry G Sacks is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New Hyde Park, NY.