Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harry Klapper has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 18
This place is horrible. The front office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional, especially Allison at the Crain Highway Office. I don't understand how Dr. Klapper keeps them employed- I partially blame him. There is no reason for his staff to act the way they do. It is terrible. My brother had an appointment scheduled for 12:30 today, we drive all the way there and we are told by Allison that he doesn't have an appointment and can't be seen. I just spoke with her last Thursday and scheduled the appointment. Why would we drive all the way there for nothing? They obviously aren't organized and she did not make any accommodations for us. Just totally rude, unprofessional, and unacceptable. A total waste of time. During a previous appointment at the largo office my brother had a 10-minute teeth cleaning. Who does a 10-minute teeth cleaning? I have never heard of such. That makes no sense and there is no way that can be a thorough job at all. There were no x-rays, nothing, just a rushed job. It definitely was not a thorough exam. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Dr. Klapper needs to fire Allison immediately as she and the other staff are a very poor reflection on his business.
I visited the largo location last year. I went in for a few cavity fillings. On my last filling... Was the tooth I was told by dr klapper that I needed a root canal. He began to drill and drill and the tooth broke off. By me being numb all I heard him say was uh oh. He continued to drill and drill. He finally made a faux tooth that was pieced together. When I went to check out. The lady at the front asked me what did I have done. I couldn't even tell her because I didn't know what he had done. So as I pointed at the tooth I asked her. Wasn't that the tooth I needed a root canal on. She looked in my file and said you are correct. She asked the doctor and he said she doesn't need it now. Me standing there in confusion. I left and what brings me to now. I went to brush my teeth this morning and the whole faux tooth broke. I now have a large hole in my tooth. This morning I spoke to his rude assistant. Went into the office. They said all they can do for me is give me a referral. I left the office in tears. So unprofessional.
The front office staff at both locations, are very rude and mean. It is difficult to get follow appointments. For a root canal, I was drilled on 2 seperate appointments, wasnt given enough novicaine and there was still root left which caused horrible pain. While Dr. Klapper is a nice man, his front office personel at both locations are difficult to deal with and are quite rude (especially the Largo office). I went to an Endodontist who performed the redo root canal and was told I had a bad infection as well. I would never recommend this practice to anyone.
50 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Harry Klapper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harry Klapper is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Upper Marlboro, MD.