Dr Harry Sugg Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr Harry Sugg?

better

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I came several years ago; stop coming because the office was very slow. It took 2 hours and 30 mintues for a cleaning.

teeth look so good

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. i love how the hygenist (Thanh) was very polite and helpful. She always take pride in her work and explains everything and answer questions as needed. i love her work and i would definitely refer to this office any given moment.

truly catered to the coward

Posted on November 7th, 2017

A couple of times I came and equipment was down and I had to reschedule but my dental hygienist Stephanie was very empathetic and her treatment services were impeccable. No offense to anyone else but I only want Stephanie as my hygienist.

Excellent

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Excellent dentist explains everything to you, makes sure that you are comfortable, would recommend to anyone

The Best Visit Ever!!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

My son and I came to the office, and out Dental Hygenist (Stephanie) was an absolute God send!! She answered every question i had, and made my son very comfortable, which is HUGE!. Thank you Stephanie! !

Dr Hamam very good dentist

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Very Comfortable

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Very thorough cleaning. Really enjoy coming here and have been doing so for years.

Amazing

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Hamam is a people's doctor. He is excellent in his attention to detail. He is gentle and listens well. He encouraged me not to be macho-if it hurts, it hurts. Raise your hand. Lacey, his assistant, was very pleasant to be around. She too is a people person and very engaging. They make an excellent team.

comfortable, as usual

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I always feel catered to because I'm always nervous. The tech talked to me and explained things and I was okay.

Terrific

Posted on October 25th, 2017

my experience was great. Stephanie was terrific ! She explained everything. Wonderful staff and I love the entire office updates. Thank you:)

very conforting

pain free

My experience great!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

My experience was great! Stephanie worked on my mouth today, and she did an amazing job! It was a great experience and it was also great talking with her as well.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr Harry Sugg is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.