4.9

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Harry Sugg?

Smiling again..

I previously broke a tooth one evening & the filing came out & was in desperate need of a root canal. I contact Dr. Suggs office the next business day & an appointment was made that morning for surgery. My experience with the Dr. & staff was outstanding.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

better

I came several years ago; stop coming because the office was very slow. It took 2 hours and 30 mintues for a cleaning.

teeth look so good

I had a wonderful experience. i love how the hygenist (Thanh) was very polite and helpful. She always take pride in her work and explains everything and answer questions as needed. i love her work and i would definitely refer to this office any given moment.

truly catered to the coward

A couple of times I came and equipment was down and I had to reschedule but my dental hygienist Stephanie was very empathetic and her treatment services were impeccable. No offense to anyone else but I only want Stephanie as my hygienist.

Excellent

Excellent dentist explains everything to you, makes sure that you are comfortable, would recommend to anyone

The Best Visit Ever!!

My son and I came to the office, and out Dental Hygenist (Stephanie) was an absolute God send!! She answered every question i had, and made my son very comfortable, which is HUGE!. Thank you Stephanie! !

Dr Hamam very good dentist

teeth look so good

Very Comfortable

Very thorough cleaning. Really enjoy coming here and have been doing so for years.

Amazing

Dr. Hamam is a people's doctor. He is excellent in his attention to detail. He is gentle and listens well. He encouraged me not to be macho-if it hurts, it hurts. Raise your hand. Lacey, his assistant, was very pleasant to be around. She too is a people person and very engaging. They make an excellent team.

comfortable, as usual

I always feel catered to because I'm always nervous. The tech talked to me and explained things and I was okay.

Very Comfortable

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Harry Sugg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.