Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hazel L Abramson
Hazel L Abramson is a Dentist primarily located in Tampa, FL. She speaks English.
3401 W Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33618
Book Online Now
Hazel L Abramson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Hazel L Abramson
Hazel L. Abramson Call today! Caring Dentistry (813) 963-0228 email@example.com I was born in South Africa, where I received my dental degree from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg in 1983. While attending, I was awarded the medal for the most distinguished student in Restorative Dentistry. Following graduation, I moved to New York City and performed dental research for the Department of Endodontics at Columbia University. From 1985-1987, I taught dentistry at the University of Pennsylvania. I relocated to Tampa in 1987, where I worked as an associate in a general practice. In 1991, I started my own practice in Carrollwood. I feel it is an honor to help my patients achieve and maintain good dental health with a confident smile. I strive to provide a nurturing, calm environment and am proud to deliver beautiful, high-quality dentistry with state of the art technology. I enjoy spending time with my three lovely daughters and my husband, Steven. I am an avid reader and have a passion for creating pottery. Member of the American Dental Association, Hillsborough County Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association, and the Hillsborough Dental Research Clinic.
Locations & Directions3401 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL
Hazel L Abramson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tampa, FL.