Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather H Bobb DDS
Dr. Heather H Bobb, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dripping Springs, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Heather H Bobb has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Heather H Bobb has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Heather H Bobb Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Heather H Bobb
Our Dentist, Dr. Heather Bobb (The Academic Side) Dr. Heather Hodson Bobb, D.D.S. graduated Valedictorian from Tahlequah High School in Tahlequah, OK in 1993. She earned her BS in Biology from Lyon College in Batesville, Arkansas, graduating Magna cum laude in 1997. She earned her DDS from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School in 2002, where she graduated cum laude, with honors in clinical dentistry. Following graduation, she associated for two years in SE Ohio, near Washington, PA, where her husband was completing his residency in Family Medicine. Dr. Heather was then offered a partnership in a practice in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, where she gained popularity serving as the community’s first female dentist. She was also able to serve the Cherokee Indian Nation during her time in Oklahoma. Dr. Heather is a published researcher and has earned numerous awards including the Lyon College Patterson Decade Award (outstanding female alumnus), the Robert Clayton Memorial Award, The Williams Fellowship Award, the Colgate Palmolive Scholarship and the Girl Scout Gold Award (equivalent to Eagle Scout). She is a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the American Association of Women Dentists the Texas Association of Women Dentists, the Dawson Academy Alumni Association and the Academy of General Dentistry (in which she is currently working on obtaining her fellowship).
Locations & DirectionsDRIPPING SPRINGS HEALTHY SMILES, 331 Sportsplex Dr Ste B, Dripping Springs, TX
Dr. Heather H Bobb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dripping Springs, TX.