- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather H Bobb
Dr. Heather H Bobb is a doctor primarily located in Dripping Springs, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Heather H Bobb has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Heather H Bobb has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Heather H Bobb Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Heather H Bobb
Our Dentist, Dr. Heather Bobb (The Academic Side) Dr. Heather Hodson Bobb, D.D.S. graduated Valedictorian from Tahlequah High School in Tahlequah, OK in 1993.Â She earned her BS in Biology from Lyon College in Batesville, Arkansas, graduating Magna cum laude in 1997.Â She earned her DDS from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School in 2002, where she graduated cum laude, with honors in clinical dentistry.Â Following graduation, she associated for two years in SE Ohio, near Washington, PA, where her husband was completing his residency in Family Medicine.Â Dr. Heather was then offered a partnership in a practice in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, where she gained popularity serving as the communityâ€™s first female dentist.Â She was also able to serve the Cherokee Indian Nation during her time in Oklahoma. Dr. Heather is a published researcher and has earned numerous awards including the Lyon College Patterson Decade Award (outstanding female alumnus), the Robert Clayton Memorial Award, The Williams Fellowship Award, the Colgate Palmolive Scholarship and the Girl Scout Gold Award (equivalent to Eagle Scout). She is a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the American Association of Women Dentists the Texas Association of Women Dentists, the Dawson Academy Alumni Association and the Academy of General Dentistry (in which she is currently working on obtaining her fellowship).