Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather A Brosnan
Dr. Heather A Brosnan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Rutherford, NJ. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Heather A Brosnan has the following 9 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Heather A Brosnan
Dr. Heather Brosnan, D.M.D. - Dr. George Langer, D.D.S. - Dr. Robert Montemurno, D.M.D. Dr. Heather Brosnan received her Bachelors degree from Dartmouth University. She earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania and trained in orthodontics at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she received a Masters Degree in Oral Biology. Dr. George Langer and Dr. Robert Montemurno performed their undergraduate studies at Rutgers University. Dr. Montemurno received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and Dr. Langer was awarded his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry. Both Doctors did their orthodontic residencies at Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine, where they earned Masters Degrees in Orthodontics. Our doctors have over 18 years of teaching experience on the graduate level and are currently on the orthodontic faculty of The New Jersey Dental School at UMDNJ. They are also involved in research and have presented papers at national forums. They are active members of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists and the New Jersey Association of Orthodontists. Among honors that they have received are election to Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, the National Board Superior Achievement Award and the N.Y.U. Founders Day Award. Besides practicing orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics in the same location in Bergen County for over 30 years, the doctors are actively involved in many community and charitable organizations. Dr. Montemurno is a loving family man who has raised two children. Dr. Langer enjoys spending time with his children, and especially with his grandchildren. And Dr. Brosnan is kept busy by her infant twin boys.
Locations & DirectionsBROSNAN CLARK ORTHODONTICS, 47 Orient Way Fl 1A, Rutherford, NJ
Dr. Heather A Brosnan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rutherford, NJ.