- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather A Brosnan DDS
Dr. Heather A Brosnan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Rutherford, NJ. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Heather A Brosnan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Heather A Brosnan has the following 9 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Heather A Brosnan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Heather A Brosnan
Dr. Heather Brosnan, D.M.D. - Dr. George Langer, D.D.S. - Dr. Robert Montemurno, D.M.D. Dr. Heather Brosnan received her Bachelors degree from Dartmouth University. She earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania and trained in orthodontics at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she received a Masters Degree in Oral Biology. Â Dr. George Langer and Dr. Robert Montemurno performed their undergraduate studies at Rutgers University. Dr. Montemurno received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and Dr. Langer was awarded his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry.Â Both Doctors did their orthodontic residencies at Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine, where they earned Masters Degrees in Orthodontics.Â Our doctors have over 18 years of teaching experience on the graduate level and are currently on the orthodontic faculty of The New Jersey Dental School at UMDNJ. They are also involved in research and have presented papers at national forums. They are active members of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists and the New Jersey Association of Orthodontists. Among honors that they have received are election to Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, the National Board Superior Achievement Award and the N.Y.U. Founders Day Award. Besides practicing orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics in the same location in Bergen County for over 30 years, the doctors are actively involved in many community and charitable organizations. Dr. Montemurno is a loving family man who has raised two children. Dr. Langer enjoys spending time with his children, and especially with his grandchildren. And Dr. Brosnan is kept busy by her infant twin boys.